Para los solicitantes que
haga clic aqui
- Being discouraged and not appealing a denial. 50-60% of initial claims are denied.
- Not continuing to see your doctor and take prescribed medication.
- Assuming that Social Security will obtain all of your important medical records.
- Not keeping your attorney fully informed of your situation i.e. medical treatments, SSA correspondence and contact information changes.
- Failure to file timely appeals.
- Submitting medical reporting and functional capacity statements which will hurt your claim.
- Failing to express all of your symptoms and limitations to your treating doctor(s). Be sure to describe your limitations and symptoms in detail.
- Not making notes about symptoms (pain, seizures) and the side effects of medications.
- Not keeping accurate dates of onset for your various problems.
- Completing the Disability Report and Daily Activity Questionnaires without consulting your attorney.
- Failure to take names and dates of disability claim contacts.
- Relying on answers from SSA’s 800 number representatives.
- Not asking for a report of contact when given an answer by the local Social Security office.
- Answering phone inquiries instead of deferring to your attorney.
Test dialog for incorrect input.
To close, click the Close button or hit the ESC key.
© 2017 disabilitybenefitsattorney.net